The Jackson Square entrance re-opens on Friday, July 2nd at 9 am.
The Hamilton Farmers’ Market is focused on providing the public with a safe shopping experience while remaining open to serve the Citizens of Hamilton as it has since 1837.
Since the pandemic began, the Market has proactively taken steps to protect its customers, vendors and staff and asks for patience and mutual respect while we continue to navigate these unfamiliar waters. The following is a list of actions taken by the Market during this crisis;
- Reduced Hamilton Farmers’ Market Hours will be 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s. The Market will be open Saturday’s 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Complimentary individual masks and face shields available at the Market entrance.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the Market entrance and on the lower level.
- Market cleaning has been enhanced to include increased frequency of all public touchpoints.
ONTARIO REOPENING PLAN: STEP 2
- Under Step 2 of the Provincial Roadmap to Reopen, the Market entrance from Jackson Square Mall will re-open on Friday, July 2nd at 9:00 am. The York Blvd entrance continues to be open.
- Indoor dining is still not permitted in Step 2. Take-out and delivery options only. Please visit our vendors’ profile pages to see what advanced ordering options may be offered.
Thank you for your patronage and stay safe!
For more information and the latest news, please visit hamilton.ca/coronavirus.