COVID Safety Measures Update
The Hamilton Farmers’ Market is focused on providing the public with a safe shopping experience while remaining open to serve the Citizens of Hamilton as it has since 1837.
Regarding the provincial guidelines taking affect February 17th, please see below for an update on how they impact the Market.
- Indoor dining/seating has returned to capacity.
- Proof of vaccination is required to dine indoors until February 28th. As of March 1st, 2022, it will not be required.
- The Jackson Square / Market entrance is open.
- The Market capacity is limited to the amount of people who can maintain 6’ (2 meters) of physical distance.
- Physical distancing and masking (unless medical exemptions are declared) will continue to be enforced.
Since the pandemic began, the Market has proactively taken steps to protect its customers, vendors and staff and asks for patience and mutual respect while we continue to navigate these unfamiliar waters. The following is a list of actions taken by the Market during this crisis;
- Reduced Hamilton Farmers’ Market Hours.
- The Market is open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s.
- The Market is open 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday’s.
- Complimentary individual masks and face shields available at the Market entrances.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the Market entrances and on the lower level.
- Market cleaning has been enhanced to include increased frequency of all public touchpoints.
Thank you for your patronage and stay safe!
For more information and the latest news, please visit hamilton.ca/coronavirus.