The Hamilton Farmers’ Market is focused on public safety while remaining open to serve the Citizens of Hamilton as it has for the past 183 years.
The Market has proactively taken steps to protect its customers, vendors and staff and asks for patience and mutual respect while we navigate these unfamiliar waters. The following is a list of actions undertaken by the Market during this crisis to date:
- Reduced Hamilton Farmers’ Market Hours will be 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s. The Market will be open Saturday’s 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The Hamilton Farmers’ Market is performing a “deep sanitizing” on a weekly basis.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the Market entrance and on the lower level.
- Market cleaning is being conducted on a more frequent basis throughout the day focused on all public touchpoints.
- The Hamilton Farmers’ Market has removed all tables and chairs to encourage physical distancing.
- The Jackson Square door is now open! A few things to consider:
- When the Hamilton Farmers’ Market reaches capacity, patrons will be redirected to exit via Good Life and asked to line up outside of our main entrance on York Blvd.
- Both the Hamilton Farmers’ Market and Jackson Square will monitor capacity, so ease of flow between the two buildings will at times be mitigated. Please allow for our security team stationed at all entrances to redirect you if needed.
Thank you for your patronage and stay safe!
For more information and the latest news, please visit hamilton.ca/coronavirus.