Market Parking Update2022 / 08 / 06
Dear Market Patrons,
Effective September 1st , the Market’s 1-Hour of Free Parking will continue but the process will change due to the Parkade becoming automated. Your transaction will be handled by parking machines being installed within the Parkade.
You will no longer need to bring a physical ticket in to the Market. Simply, enter your license plate information, complete the transaction and your first hour will be free.
The process at the Parkade machines will be as follows:
- Enter your license plate number.
- Press the labelled button on the parking meter that says, “Farmers’ Market” (you will receive one hour free).
- To purchase additional time in 30- minute increments, continue pressing the Farmers’ Market button.
- Insert your method of payment.
- Press to confirm payment.
We will have signs in the Market to inform patrons of the changes. Please see right for a sample.
Thank you for visiting the Market.
The Hamilton Farmers’ Market