Plan your visit to the Hamilton Farmers' Market
35 York Boulevard
The Market is closed today. We are open again on Wednesday from 9am until 5pm.
Free one-hour parking is available at the York Boulevard Parkade at 28 York Blvd.
Pay Station instructions if ONLY staying 1 hour:
1.If the screen is off, select any button to turn it on.
2. Select YELLOW ‘FARMERS MARKET’ button
3. Select YELLOW ‘FARMERS MARKET’ button AGAIN
4. You should now see IN RED ‘FARMERS MARKET’ font on the screen
5. Enter you LICENSE PLATE #
6. Select GREEN ‘CHECK MARK’ button
7. Select GREEN ‘CHECK MARK’ button again until you receive a printed RECEIPT
If you would like to add additional time:
Follow steps #1 – #6, select how much time you would like to add, select GREEN ‘CHECK MARK’, it will prompt you to pay.
For QUESTIONS or HELP, call: 905-546-2424 x2096
Other nearby parking lots can be found at: 96 James St North, 80 Main St West, 14 Vine St, 106 Bay St North, 22 Bay St North at King St West.
Bike racks in front of the Market just west of the York Boulevard entrance, next to the Hamilton Public Library. A Hamilton Bike Share hub is located just steps away from the York Boulevard entrance.
HSR 7 – Locke EB @ Bus Stop # 2986
HSR 8 – York EB @ Bus Stop # 2986
HSR 4 – Bayfront EB @ Bus Stop # 1014
The MacNab bus terminal is a short walk through Jackson Square