On Saturday, November 16th, 2019, the Hamilton Santa Claus Parade is back for another great year! To help celebrate the holiday spirit, the Hamilton Farmers’ Market will be submitting a float in the parade once again this year.
Save the Parade Date: Saturday, November 16th, 2019, at 4:30 p.m.
Market Parade Float:
Staying true to our farming roots at the Market, our float will be promoting the bounty of products that are produced in rural Hamilton and available at the Market downtown. Our float will be decorated with holiday lights, hay bails, and we will be giving out apples and oranges that are products from the vendors in the Hamilton Farmers’ Market.
Watching the Parade:
Depending on where you set up on the parade route and what time you arrive, it could be a long waiting period before the parade reaches your spot. In front of the Hamilton Farmers’ Market on York Blvd is a great place to watch the parade.
Here are a few suggestions of things to bring and prepare for the parade:
- Wear warm proper clothing, bring extra hats, gloves, and socks
- Bring chairs, cushions or pillows to sit on during the parade.
- Use blankets or sleeping bags to wrap up in
- Bring activities to do before the parade starts: colouring books etc..
- Pack snacks and drinks like water or fruit juice or if it’s going to be cold outside, maybe even some hot chocolate.
- Plastic bag to put any garbage in.
2019 Parade Route:
- Starts on Barton St W & Bay St N
- South on Bay St N to York Blvd
- East on York Blvd to James St N
- North on James St N to finish at James St N and Barton St W
More about the Hamilton Santa Claus Parade:
The Hamilton Santa Claus Parade Committee is a non-profit volunteer organization whose purpose is to put smiles on the faces of children and adults alike, by putting on the annual Hamilton Santa Claus Parade. For more information about the Hamilton Santa Claus Parade visit their website.