Plant-Based Dining Challenge for Earth Month
Join the Vegan Bingo Challenge for a chance to win a jam-packed gift bag of prizes!
Between Saturday, April 16th and Saturday, April 30th, make 3 purchases of vegan products at participating vendors for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE gift basket! See image below for some of the great prizes being offered. This prize is worth approximately $300!
Prizes donated by the vendors:
- Apothecary Kitchen: Nutty Hero nut butter
- Hotti Biscotti: Small gift box
- Latin Food & Products: House made chips and salsa
- Luscious D’s: Moroccan chickpea and vegetable pie
- Mat Salleh: $20 gift card
- Mexican Kitchen: $20 gift card
- Mystic Ramen: $25 gift card
- Pierogi Me!: Maple balsamic and Thai chili glaze
- Romano Cheese: Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Rosa’s Gourmet Food: $25 gift card
- Plus $100 in HFM gift cards
How to Play:
1. Pick up a bingo card at participating vendors or the Market Office.
2. Make 3 purchases during the contest and get a stamp from each vendor.
3. Fill out your card and hand it in to the Market Office for your chance to win!
The contest closes on Saturday, April 30th. Good luck!
Did you know that a plant-based diet greatly reduces your carbon footprint? It takes less energy and fewer greenhouse gas emissions to eat and create plant-based foods. It’s good for you and the environment! Some other benefits of plant-based eating: it lowers the risk of heart disease, hypertension and diabetes and lowers cholesterol.
Consider trying the awesome vegan options at the Market on your next visit.
Here are some features our vendors are offering during the Challenge and some they offer every day.
- Apothecary Kitchen: Everything!
- Bring Me Some: Everything! Check out the Chick-eel O’Neil
- Hotti Biscotti: Banana pecan vegan biscotti
- Latin Food & Products: Vegan pastor tacos
- Lina’s European Pastries and Coffee: Date squares, walnut balls, apple crumble, lemon crumble
- Luscious D’s Bakery: Moroccan Chickpea and vegetable pie, pie made with local fruit
- Mat Salleh: Black Bean Buddha bowl
- Mexican Kitchen: Vegan tacos, pozole, tamales, tostadas, burritos
- Mystic Ramen: Vegan Tantanmen, vegan egg, vegan mint oreo mousse
- No Bones Kitchen: Everything!
- Pierogi Me!: Vegan pierogi, vegan ravioli tortellini and vegan cabbage rolls. Vegan ice cream and ice cream sandwiches.
- Romano Cheese: Vegan cheese, preserves, tomatoes, olives, olive oil, mustard
- Rosa’s Gourmet Food: Vegan baklava
- The Flyin G’nosh: Flyin’ Doubles Vegan tacos
- Vinnie’s Fresh Pasta Factory: Egg-free pasta, tomato sauce, oils, nuts, hummus, olives